We are excited about Agapeland Preschool at Southview!
Your child will take his or her first steps of formal learning in preschool. These steps will help determine your child’s attitude towards learning and school in the future. Agapeland Preschool is:
- A great place to start!
- A learning based program with a Christian perspective.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9 am to 11:15am or afternoons from 12:30pm to 2:45pm (September to June).
- For toilet trained children who must be 4 years of age by December 31 of the start of the school year.
- Committed to a high quality of learning and caring environment
- A ministry of Southview Alliance Church.
- For a maximum of 20 students per class.