Director of Women’s Ministry at Southview Church
15-20 hours per week
Southview Church is looking for a woman who will encourage and lead women in helping “as many as possible to passionately follow Jesus.” If you are interested in submitting your name, please review the job description and provide a one-page resume with two references. We will be receiving resume’s until April 30. To submit a resume or to make further enquires, please contact Mary Ellerby at email@example.com.
- Discern and communicate vision for the direction of our ministry to women at Southview.
- Lead, equip & empower women to lead the various Women’s Ministries.
- Oversee the women’s ministries and continually connect its ministry with the broader discipleship practices and structures at Southview.
- Oversee Women’s Bible Study (Monday/Wednesday) – including teaching, selecting curriculum, leader and childcare recruitment, organization and scheduling.
- Oversee the women’s ministries budget and the distribution of funds and keep track of expenditures.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling of women’s ministries
Community Life (announcements) & Pastoral Presence (welcoming, assisting those with questions or concerns) during weekend services.
Participate in all-staff events: staff meetings/prayer, retreats, training and monthly lunch.
Participate in Adult Discipleship Team meetings.
Participate in our annual church global events: Launch Weekend, Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday/Easter, Stampede and Block Party.
- Experience with serving and leading in Women’s ministry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and OneNote or willing to learn/develop these skills.
- Be in agreement with the Alliance Statement of faith and the Southview staff covenant.
- Maintaining a lifestyle consistent with Biblical standards for Christian behavior.
- Undergraduate degree from a ministry school would be an asset but not necessary.